Saturday, December 20, 2008
Una Cerveza Por Favor
I can already tell this blogging thing is not for me. I haven't posted in almost a month and since then we've had Thanksgiving, a trip to Mexico, and an ultrasound. You would think I could find something to write about... I am going to attempt to post a slide show of our pictures from Mexico. They are not very exciting, just us taking pictures of each other. Overall the vacation was very relaxing and the resort was beautiful. Our only complaints were that we rarely saw the sun and the pool was too cold to enjoy the swim up bar (we did attempt it one afternoon but froze). Our resort was all inclusive which Chad really enjoyed. He knows how to say 'Una Cerveza Por Favor' and 'Gracias', which is really all you need to know in Mexico. Thankfully the resort had Sol Sin Alcohol, their version of non-alcoholic beer, so I got to have a few as well. Definitely not as tasty as the real thing though! Oh well, enjoy the photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment