To answer Sarah's comment and clear up any confusion, the website is not pink because I am hoping for a girl. Pink just happens to be one of the choices from the blogger templates. I can change it to blue with the click of a button! Besides, we are referring to the little Rice Krispy as a 'he' until we find out the sex in 10 weeks or so because I don't like using 'it'. But just for fun, I'll take a family poll. Boy or girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am SO excited to see your blog!! Your bump is adorable! Rice Krispy is a perfect little name right now - it looks like you swallowed a rice krispy! :-) Bump pics are GREAT! I must have checked Courtney's blog 10 x a day so I'm sure I'll be doing the same with yours! What a great way to follow this exciting time!!
Post a Comment