Sunday, March 15, 2009

20 Weeks

Halfway already! Finding clothes to squeeze into is definitely becoming more of a challenge. Not much to write about this week. Friday night we stayed home so I could fight off a cold and Saturday night we went to Mamma Mia. The show was fabulous. Tonight we are having corn beef and cabbage in celebration of St Paddys Day (even though neither of us is Irish) and Tuesday we may go out for green beer (Green O'Douls for me ). We are anxiously counting down the days until our Florida vacay!! Happy Spring Break to all of you lucky ones out there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have an appointment to find out the gender? We just hit 11 weeks so we hope to find out just before we all get together in Colorado.

Courtney and Jason said...

Halfway there Caroline! Congrats Mama. I can't wait to find out B or G! You look great!

Rebecca said...

I completely hate the clothes issue from week 18-25. Too small for maternity, too big for reg clothes. I still don't like any of my maternity pants so I squeeze myself into either of my 2 pair of "fat jeans" that I keep for moments like these, and rubber band the button or use a belly band. Pathetic I know :)
U look great by the way. Feeling baby E at all? Next week we will know the sex, right? YIPPEE!

Shelley said...

Hip Hip Hooray 20 weeks - almost time to find out if you will have a pink nursery or blue!
You look absolutely fabulous!!! Can't wait to see you next week since no bowling tomorrow :(

Barb said...

Happy St. Paddys Day!! You are looking GREAT!! Blue or pink, we'll know soon! YAY!! Can't wait to see you Saturday night! :)