Saturday, April 25, 2009

26 Weeks

26 weeks and almost 20 pounds gained so far! Sadly I think I weigh about the same now as I did when I came home from studying abroad in Denmark 7 years ago. 6 months beer drinking belly = 6 months pregnant belly. Oh well, both experiences were totally worth it!

We don't have a lot of baby news to report but Bucko Jr did get his first outfits this weekend. Thank you to Barb and Dave for the little guys 'golf clothes'. They are soooo cute.
Also this week I thought I would post a 'before' shot of the nursery. Queen size bed, hunter green walls and no blinds. Looks like we have a lot to do this month! We'll take it one week at a time...
The schedule for this week - Wednesday I have a dr appt (including the gestational diabetes blood test), Thursday is my brother Ben's 30th birthday, and Saturday we are headed to Chicago for our family friend John Payne's wedding. We are ready for May and warm spring weather :)

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Caroline - I miss seeing you every week at bowling to get the baby updates! We'll have to get together for lunch sometime soon. It seems like things are going well with your pregnancy. Not too much longer & baby Everitt will be here - yea!

My computer was being repaired and I was without it for 2 weeks so it feels good to be back in the loop!

Talk to you soon,

Shelley