Sunday, June 7, 2009

32 Weeks

32 weeks and the bump continues to grow. We just got home from a trip to Galena. Friday the ladies went to the spa while the men golfed and then we all hung at our rental home for the evening. Saturday the guys played in the rain and we went shopping downtown and met up later for dinner. Below is a picture of our group having cocktails at a wine bar. Basically we ate, drank and relaxed all weekend. It was great!


Chad was very happy to come home this afternoon to find we had little helpers over the weekend working on wallpapering the nursery (aka BJ and Kathy). Once we get the furniture moved in I will post updated photos. On tap this week - Monday is childbirth class # 2, Wednesday is an I-club golf outing for Chad then dinner with wives, Thursday is am and pm golf, Friday is a Saturday Night Fever themed two ball and Saturday I am hosting a friend's baby shower followed by a retirement party. I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Holy Cow girl. I don't know how you can have energy for all those get-togethers being 32 weeks pregnant. Impressive. I guess now is the best time to soak it up, because soon things are all about to change (in a good way of course)!

Barb said...

Can't wait to see the nursery! It sounds adorable!!! You are looking so good - can't wait to see you in person!!!

Courtney and Jason said...

Look at this giant bump! :) I love it. You look fabulous! Just a few more weeks and you will meet your little boy...how awesome!