Sunday, June 14, 2009

33 Weeks



Today was so beautiful we decided to take the belly shot outside on our screened in porch. What a crazy busy week its been. We were at DCC five days in a row! Wednesday night we listened to Captain Kirk (the Iowa football coach) speak at an I-club fundraiser and Thursday I golfed with friends. Friday night DCC threw a 'Saturday Night Fever' Two- Ball. So we dressed in our best disco clothes from the 70s, played golf and had a 70s theme dinner and dance party. It was a great time. My parents were very disappointed to come in 4th place for best costume. They definitely deserved better. Oh well. Saturday morning I hosted a baby shower for a good friend and then attended a retirement party. More dinner and dancing at DCC! We left at 12:30 so it was a late night but lots of fun. Then today Chad and I golfed 18 holes with my parents. Now we are both fighting to stay awake... Anyway, big news in the baby's room this week. The painting, wallpapering, and furniture assembly are all done! We still need a rocker/glider and have to put together the mobile and wall hangings but those are just minor details. I am so proud of myself that I figured out how to do slide shows so I hope you enjoy this weeks!

3 comments:

Barb said...

The nursery looks adorable. You make me tired just listening to your busy schedule. Enjoy it now because once Bucko Jr. comes along, you'll be wanting to go to bed at 7:00 pm. Such fun times ahead! By the way, your Disco Team looked fabulous!!
Nice work on the slideshow!! :-)

Shelley said...

Caroline -
The nursery looks too cute -bummed I will miss the shower this weekend. I'm sure you will get a lot of fun things to put in the little guy's room.
Your disco group had fabulous outfits. I never even listened to who won.
See you soon.
Shelley

Rebecca said...

You and your family are just too hilarious.. loved the pictures! What a cute border for the room --- so close now!