It has been a fun week for us as Dylan started smiling! Not suprisingly he most often smiles after eating and while staring at the fan or the windows. He really likes to know what's going on in the world around him. Don't be fooled though, there are still plenty of crying spells in between :) We are also settling into a little more of a 'schedule'. And by 'schedule' I mean that Dylan regularly eats every 2-3 hours and cannot go longer than 3 hours at night without waking up. Also he has routinely kept mom and dad awake between 1-4 am a couple of times a week. Thankfully I can appreciate reality TV shows such as Kendra, Parental Control, Cheaters, and E News so at least I am making the most of the late nights.....
Friday night we left the little guy at home with Chad's parents and dressed up for a Caveman Two Ball at DCC. Chad and I wore homemade outfits circa 1980 courtesy of Aunt Joan. We were stylin'!
1 comment:
Oh I remember those nights where Logan kept us up for a couple hours in a row.. it's hard but remember, this too shall pass! I bet by week 9 you won't even believe that you slept 5-6 hours uninterrupted!
Impressive that on such little sleep you are still going to the social events. You rock, mama! Great photos and I must say, u make a very attractive caveman couple :)
Post a Comment