
Dylan celebrated his first halloween this weekend but I'm really not sure that he was a fan of his giraffe costume. Everytime I put it on him he gave me a look like "Mom, do I have to???". Oh well, part of the fun of having a three month old is he can't talk back... yet! Saturday mom and dad went to Iowa City to watch the Hawks while Dylan stayed home with grandma. It is way more stressful being an Iowa fan this year than being the mom of a fussy infant who doesn't like sleep. But they somehow pulled off another victory so we were happy.
Dylan is growing like a weed and keeps us laughing every day with his new babbles and noises. According to his grandma he rolled over in his crib this week to his tummy but I haven't seen it yet. Uh oh, he's going to be mobile before we know it!!!!
We can't believe October has come and gone but today is one of my favorite days of the year - Fall Daylight Savings! Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment