He has been extremely happy since lunch, which is kind of suprising because he didn't sleep much last night and had a rough time going down for a nap this morning. But here he is. Eating sweet potatoes... Yummy!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
White Out!
We are inside hibernating today since we are under a 'blizzard warning'. So I thought I would snap a couple of photos. One other update since yesterday - Dylan is rolling over. He has been close for a while now but last night something finally clicked. He rolled from his back to his tummy. Then did it three more times within ten minutes so I think he's got it figured out. Darn because I have a bad habit of leaving him alone on the changing table...
He has been extremely happy since lunch, which is kind of suprising because he didn't sleep much last night and had a rough time going down for a nap this morning. But here he is. Eating sweet potatoes... Yummy!
And playing in his very favorite toy, the walker. I guess we really didn't need the fancy exersaucer, jumperoo, bumbo sitter, etc. Oh well, live and learn!
He has been extremely happy since lunch, which is kind of suprising because he didn't sleep much last night and had a rough time going down for a nap this morning. But here he is. Eating sweet potatoes... Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well ya never know, your next child could LOVE the items that Dylan isn't so fond of! That is what I thought about our swing. Christian never cared for it but it is a LIFESAVER with Logan since whenever he is fussy, he quiets right down in it.
Love the pictures, how cute is that smile!??! Are you making his baby food? We just fed Logan sweet potatoes, his first solid food, tonight. I make his baby food like I did with Christian. I have this GREAT baby food kit that has a mini food processor, ice cube trays with lid and other stuff for freezing/traveling etc. If you want, I can always send you the link. It is just an easy way to save $$ but also have the peace to know exactly what is in his food, plus it's fun when you start mixing stuff!
Every stage with them is so fun, huh (except maybe the sleepless nights, ha).
Post a Comment