Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday Dylan!

Yesterday was Dylan's half birthday. Yes, we are continuing the half birthday celebration tradition! Chad bought Dylan a gift, sippy cups and more binkies. We just can't have enough of them around here. His two hobbies seem to be taking the binkie out of his mouth and then getting it back in and rolling around like a mad man. He is all over the place but it is fun to watch. Since I haven't taken many pictures since Florida I thought I would post my attempts at his 6 month photo with Mickey. It was a disaster but we did our best!

Obsessed with my toes...

This is sooooo lame mom...

Close up!...
Then we took a bath and tried again in Dylan's PJs. BUT
Can't get my hand out of my mouth...
So we tried one last attempt this morning. Not the best photo but closest thing to a smile...

No comments: