Monday, June 21, 2010

Mission Impossible

Thankfully we only have one more Mickey photo left because this is just too stressful. I finally asked Chad to come hold Dylan on the couch so I could snap his 11 month picture. Its definitely not his most photogenic moment but it will do. A couple of my favorite attempts are below. First, he stands up and walks away...
I attempted photos earlier but Dylan discovered Mickey's tail so he chewed on it for a while and screamed when I took it away (temper tantrums are becoming a daily occurrence at our house)
Ok, besides the Mickey photos life hasn't been too shabby for the little guy. He spends at least three days a week vegging in the pool. Good thing I discovered the dollar bin at Target because I'm not sure he can own enough plastic scoops. Always has to have one in each hand.

Thursday we went to an awesome play date. So many fun outdoor toys and things to do but Dylan stood in the same spot for an hour and played with the blue plastic scoop (oh well, cheap entertainment I guess).
Thursday night it was time for me to go out and play! My mom and I invited our friends Dale and Kristi to play in a 'Birdies in Paradise' golf event. You are looking at the 2010 champions! Yep thats right. I'm not sure how we pulled it off but it was fun.
Friday night I went out for sushi and cocktails to celebrate my long time friend Heather's birthday (don't worry girl, I won't post the number!) I came home to discover the power had been out at our house for almost 3 hours and my sweet husband didn't want to call to tell me because he wanted me to stay out and enjoy the evening and not worry about him and Dylan. Saturday night we went to a pool party (with the baby) and Sunday we celebrated Chad's first Father's Day with both our families. Good fun had by all! Happy Belated Father's Day to all you awesome dads out there!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks so much for celebrating with me. Always love the pics of your little guy- happy 11 months, Dylan!