Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lots of Excuses









I figured I would dedicate this post to all of the reasons why I haven't posted anything in over a month.



#1- My camera broke. I finally got a new one this week so I haven't been good about taking pictures. I guess I haven't updated since before Easter so I'll add a couple of quick Easter pics.




Next is a photo of my mom and I at a High Tea honoring Kate and Prince William on their wedding day. Like I said, a bit delayed.



Finally, Dylan's biggest obsession is cars and trucks. He is particularly into school buses, cement mixers and semis. Therefore, what better place for an outing than the I-80 Truck Stop? We had breakfast and sat by the window to stare at all of the trucks passing on the interstate. Then we visited the truck museum. He loved it. Especially when we got a semi to honk his horn :)


Ok back to excuses...



#2 - We are moving in July and just listed our house. Our new home is less than 2 miles away so its not much of a move but exciting nonetheless. Now we have the never ending battle of trying to keep the house spotless with a toddler. Poor Dylan. Almost all of his toys are in the unfinished part of the basement. Good thing it's summer so we hope to spend the next two months at the park or pool. Or mowing the lawn and going for convertible rides with daddy!




#3 - I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant and have a 22 month old, enough said??? No time for blogging. I did have another ultrasound last week and the tech still thinks its a girl so time to paint the nursery pink in the new house.


That's all I have for now. I'll try to do better this month!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You are so cute in the photo with your mom - my only negative comment is that the photos are so small I can barely see you and your adorable family. :)
You are crazy to move being this preggo, but then at least you have a GREAT excuse for drinking lemonade, sitting on the porch and directing the men moving boxes, right? :)
Dylan is so cute and so big. Miss you and keep us updated with MORE blog posts (and photos of the new house).