Saturday, September 24, 2011

Where does the time go?


I finally have a moment to upload some pictures (Grandma Shirley is playing with Dylan and BJ is rocking Cami while watching the Iowa game) and I noticed I haven't posted anything since Cami was 2 weeks. I guess time flies when you are having fun. Or when I don't ever have any time to myself anymore :) So yes, we have been busy. Cami is great when she sleeps but is pretty fussy the rest of the day. We took her to the last two home Iowa games but decided to stay home today and let Chad have a guys day. Nothing new with Dylan other than he still has an endless supply of energy and a naughty streak. He is going to 2 year old parents day out two days a week which he refers to as 'High School'. Not surprisingly, his reports every day say all he plays with are cars and trucks. Oh well. Here he is on his first day....

Cami's first Iowa game (Dylan went to Grandma's house) And the best photo I could get of the two of them this morning. Go Hawks!!!


1 comment:

Heather said...

LOVE seeing more pics of your cute babies. :)