Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello 2009!

We are very sad to see the holidays come to an end. We had a great time celebrating Christmas Eve with the Everitts in Davenport and then hopping on a plane Christmas day to Denver for a ski vacation. I stayed in the condo but Chad had a blast learning to ski. Unfortunately I only have a picture of him on his cell phone and I don't know how to upload it on the computer as evidence :( Maybe next time. The festivities continued New Years Day with another Hawkeye victory. At least one team in the Big 10 could represent this year!!!

In other news, Chad and I were very lucky to see baby Everitt yet again Monday. At 10 weeks the little rice krispy (our pet name instead of 'it') is doing great. We got to see lots of wiggling and a heartbeat of 175. I am still feeling fabulous and have not yet gained a pound. I'm sure that will change soon enough...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does the pink background mean baby everitt will be a girl?!? looking good, lina . . . can't wait to see more pics.