Sunday, February 8, 2009

15 Weeks

15 weeks and 5 pounds gained so far. Thankfully I am not one to get rid of fat pants so I still have clothes to wear for a few weeks. I also started working out so maybe some of it is muscle? Or maybe not....
We were fortunate to have an uncharacteristic 57 degree day on Saturday. I went on a walk with my mom and Chad went golfing. What a treat for February. Otherwise we had a pretty quiet weekend until attending the Don Rickles show last night at the Rock Island Casino. I know I am showing my age but I had never heard of the guy until we got tickets. It was pretty amusing nonetheless. Tonight we are going over to Chad's parents house to celebrate Jen's birthday. Happy early birthday Jennifer!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You are TEENY TINY for 15 weeks. I am envious!!

I know, I am loving the warm weather too (of course it was 73 here today but that is comparable to a 50 degree day in iowa during the winter).