First sighting of a bump at 14 weeks. Chad says its the baby but I'm wondering if I'm just storing up extra fat for the cold Iowa winter. This should all be settled tomorrow when I go to the doctor. Hopefully I will get to hear the heartbeat and have peace of mind there really is a baby in there...

Above is a picture of our new exercise equipment that we had delivered yesterday. I decided to get a photo of Chad testing it out because who knows if he'll ever get on it again (anyone reading this please do not repeat that I said that)!!! Ha. I worked out yesterday for a whole 15 minutes while watching the Turbo Jam infomercial in the background. Hey, gotta start somewhere. I am planning another mini workout today before heading to Davenport Country Club for the Super Bowl. I could really care less about the game, just the all you can eat pizza buffet. Happy February!
No comments:
Post a Comment