Sunday, July 12, 2009

37 Weeks

Belly shot to be posted later. I attempted a self photo this morning unsuccessfully as my stomach is so big it could not fit in the picture. Pretty embarrassing. So it only took 37 weeks but I'm starting to feel pretty pregnant. I'm now experiencing major cankles, upset stomache, and nighttime potty trips every 30 minutes. Bucko Jr is starting to give me some signs that he may not stay in utero forever. Oh well, guess thats normal. I think it may be time for Chad and I to start discussing names and getting some items for a hospital bag together just in case. Speaking of Chad I haven't seen much of him this week as he has been busy working at the John Deere Classic. I am heading out around noon to watch 36 holes of golf (thankfully Deloitte has an air conditioned suite) and then an after party so I guess its going to be a late night. Otherwise nothing else exciting going on here. Just waiting to hear some baby news from a few friends and one particular cousin :) Congrats to Heather and her new little girl who arrived last weekend! Bucko Jr can't wait to meet all of his new friends!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

OOh I had both of mine in the middle of my 38th week so it could be any day now! I can't wait to see photos and have fun choosing names. That is one of my favorite things!