Moving on, I got a little bored after work today so I amused myself by taking some pictures as a reminder what pregnancy was really like in my final months.
Photo #1: Cankles. Definition as obtained from the Urban Dictionary:
n. 1) An aesthetically unfortunate physiological condition which leaves its victims with no discernable narrowing of the ankle between the calf and the foot. 2) An ankle which has no discernable narrowing from the calf to the foot. History: The word is derived a combination of the words calf and ankle. Victims of this condition are advised to avoid the following: ankle boots, ankle-strap shoes, anklets, ankle socks, ankle tattoos, high-top shoes, and any other footwear or legwear that might draw attention to the cankle region.
4 comments:
Wow, you popped out this week and you definitely look ready to go -- what a great baby belly shot - both of them!
I am sorry about the ankles, but just think, once this baby is born, you will lose more weight in a 24 hour period than you ever will again , ha! I love that part.
The baby has grown this week!! Enjoy the next couple of weeks, Bea cannot wait to meet Baby Everitt!
Caroline - too funny! Those pix are GREAT! As far as the mask of Pregnancy - I noticed it but it is so common in preg. women, I didn't feel the need to point it out - I know you shower!!!! I have somehting for you that I will try to drop in your mailbox before we leave for vacation. We don't get home until Aug. 1st so hopefully Bucko Jr. will have arrived on the 28th (so I win the pool)!
Shell
Ha! Love the pictures! I thought the skin darkening was skin peeling from a sunburn! Shows how much I know and I have two kids. Sarah
Post a Comment