
Dylan is one month old today. I can't decide if it feels like its gone fast or not. Unfortunately Dylan developed colic last week so we have had a few long days and nights. Other than the crying spells we are having fun watching him grow. Its amazing how much he has changed in just one month. He is definitely more alert and curious about his surroundings. Now if only he could sleep more than 2 hours at a time at night...
We are having a fun filled week of family bonding. Here is a picture of Dylan meeting his Uncle Ben in town from Colorado:
Also visiting us from Texas are Dylan's great grandparents Pete & Don (aka GG and DD).
We love all of the company and visitors!
1 comment:
hey - in response to the colic - have you tried eliminating things from your diet? That is what I thought Christian had and once I got rid of dairy and gas producing foods, he was soooo much calmer (same way with Logan). Just an idea.
Very cute picture and welcome to the life of a sleep-deprived mother, ha.
Post a Comment