You just can't beat 70 degree days in November. We have had an awesome weekend and now I'm excited for spring. Too bad we have to get through a cold Iowa winter first. Oh well. Chad has been busy at work and I have had my hands full with the baby. Same old same old around here really. Friday night we went to a SIDS fundraiser at DCC. Lots of good wine and fun times. Dylan was at home in good hands with Aunt Jen Jen.
Saturday morning we headed up to Iowa City for the Hawkeye game. I can think of a lot of four letter words to describe the day but I will just say 'shucks'. Losing one game would have been ok but losing our quarterback is going to be a problem. Next week's game versus the Buckeyes might be hard to watch. On a positive note, it was a beautiful day so Dylan got to come party with us as well as cousins Ellie and Madeline. Dylan and Madeline were the hit of the game.
The update for this week is Dylan is soooo close to rolling over. He loves to turn from his back to his side, over and over again. I am very excited for him to flip to his tummy at night so hopefully he will sleep better! I keep thinking its going to get better every week but so far no signs of improvement. Life goes on!
2 comments:
Cute picture - my only complaint is that it is too small, I can't see your cute babies very well. HA.
I put Logan (and Christian when he was a baby) on their stomachs by 2 weeks old since they just wouldn't sleep on their backs! Now that Logan rolls over he either sleeps on his stomach or side.
I will be rooting for Iowa this weekend in Ohio, hope I don't get shot! HA
That boy gets cuter every time I see a picture of him!! Miss you guys so much, but I am in heaven here with my 2 sweet angels! Sam is the perfect baby; eats and sleeps. We forget she is there half the time because she is so quiet! It's a good thing since Carson has been sick now for about 8 days. We think he's finally on the mend, but it's been a long week! Can't wait to see you guys when we get home!!
Post a Comment