Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Camera-less
My camera broke on vacation and I have been too lazy to get a new one, which explains the lack of blog posts since I have no updated photos. I had a wonderful first mother's day. Dylan and Chad bought me a pandora bracelet. Dylan is a great shopper already. We celebrated with the Everitts Saturday and the Weigles Sunday. Actually we have had lots to celebrate this week! My mom's birthday was Friday, my cousin Nate was Sunday and my brother in law Eric was Monday. And tomorrow Chad and I celebrate our third anniversary. We are looking forward to a Dylan free date night! Also my brother Ben is in town and Henry comes tomorrow so lots of family bonding. Chad and I may sneak out after a nice dinner to do some drinking with the cousins in the Village tomorrow night. So we are keeping busy. Still no teeth for Dylan and he is not walking yet fortunately but that doesn't stop him from cruising all over the house and getting into anything and everything. It took a while but he is really loving life. Maybe I'll get around to getting a camera and some new photos this week....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment