It figures. Friday morning Chad and I dropped off Dylan at my parents house and headed to Chicago for my friend's wedding. We were less than 60 miles out of the quad cities when my mom called to report that Dylan started taking steps. So we missed three days of the beginning of the end. Oh well. I'll try to fire up the video camera and get some action shots. Meanwhile, we had a super weekend. Beautiful rehearsal dinner and wedding (my college roommate, the bride, looked amazing), awesome dinner and cake, good company, and an endless supply of cocktails. We stayed downtown right on the corner of Michigan Avenue and took some pictures over at Millenium Park. Chad and I need a few days of detox and sleep, but it was worth it. Congrats Kristin and Jeff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, not even 11 months yet . I love it when they start toddling around. You will definitely have to get some video of that.
Logan took 4 steps unassisted last night but that is only when we start him standing between Steve and I. He isn't brave enough to try it on his own yet.
Post a Comment