Cami is 2 weeks old already! She had her first doctor appointment Wednesday and so far so good. And mommy is doing fine too :) For those of you who didn't hear I'm now 2 for 2 on pregnancies ending in trips to the ER. Not something to be proud of! 3 days after bringing Cami home I woke up to heavy bleeding and pain and ended up in an ambulance with a blood clot. After minor surgery and 5 pints of blood I was discharged the next day. At least Dylan was so excited about an ambulance, firetruck and police car showing up at our house that he wasn't too concerned about what was going on. But everyone is healthy and life is good!!! We have been busy with family this past week. My grandparents from Texas came in town to celebrate my grandpa's 80th birthday. My little bro Henry is back from med school for two weeks to visit. Great timing too because I need lots of help entertaining Dylan these days! Good thing he starts 2 year old parents day out next Monday. He needs out of the house! Anyway, here are some photos from the past two weeks. Who knows when I will ever get a free moment to post again!
Dylan and Cami at the Hospital
Proud Grandpa and Grandma

Bonding with Uncle Henry

Happy 80th Birthday DD!

Dylan and DD ready for a walk

Finally, Cami's eyes are open!
5 comments:
Love the pictures and so glad you are well, cuz!
Caroline, we missed seeing you last night! Chad told me about the whole incident & I am so thankful you are doing well. You have been through a lot with your pregnancies! You have an absolutely precious little girl...she is just a doll & I can't wait to meet her & hold her in person soon. Take care of yourself & let me know if you need anything. Give Dylan & Cami xoxoxo from Ashley & Tyler.
Love, Kari
Caroline and Chad, what a beatiful little girl Cami is and such a precious family you are. Much Love and Blessings XXXX
wow, girl! I had no idea about the 2nd ER visit. I am SO thankful everything turned out ok! Your kids are adorable and I completely understand how the little ones need to get out of the house! The twos are super fun but super challenging! Wish we could get together for playdates, miss you!
by the way, I am signed in under my parents name on this computer right now -- so these comments are from REBECCA :)
Post a Comment