Sunday, February 15, 2009

16 Weeks

Week 16 has been very eventful, both good and bad. Monday I came home from work and found our beta fish Micky was a goner. Chad and I were both very sad. Unfortunately this is the second beta we have lost together. Hopefully we will do better with children. As they say, third time is a charm so we may go shopping for a replacement this week... Moving on - Wednesday night I went to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (hilarious!) and Friday was a Valentine's Dinner at DCC with our friends the Dollenbachers.
Saturday we spent the day at Chad's parents house for our nephew Jon's 5th birthday party. Lots of gifts and of course delicious cake :) Happy Birthday Jon!!!


Saturday night Chad and I planned a romantic Valentine's dinner at home. We celebrated with lobster and sparkling grape juice followed by a movie, Nights in Rodanthe. We had promised each other no gifts, just cards. Well, Chad got around this one by sending me roses from Baby Everitt. He really is a keeper :) Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Awwww, I agree! He is a keeper! Lookin' good Mama!!! :)

Rebecca said...

Steve and I did the same thing for Vday... but a little less romantic with a 17 month old throwing food admist our meal. HA

You are looking great and I am super glad you are into your 2nd trimester and feeling good.